There are opportunities to study spectroscopy and related topics with Exciton Science researchers.
Check back regularly for more detailed information or use the links below to contact potential supervisors directly.
- Exciton logic, based on timed multiple ultrafast laser pulse sequences;
- Alignment of nanorods - microspectroscopic studies of preferentially aligned molecules and nanoparticles;
- Mechnico-optical piezoelectrics;
- Time-resolved super-resolution optical microscopy of excitonic materials;
- Quantum battery - ultrafast laser spectroscopy of polaritonic systems (with James Quach at CSIRO and Exciton Science's James Hutchison).
- Singlet fission, as part of a joint PhD with the University of Bayreuth in Germany.
- Terahertz-electric field control of exciton dynamics down to the single nanocrystal
- Ultrafast spectroscopy of coupled quantum emitters