There are opportunities to study organic chemistry and chemical sensing, involving x-ray diffraction, thermal gravimetric analysis, scanning electron microscopy and spectroscopy, with Exciton Science researchers.
Check back regularly for more detailed information or use the links below to contact potential supervisors directly.
Wallace Wong (University of Melbourne)
- Solvatochromic dyes;
- Photochemical upconversion emitters;
- Precision synthesis of conjugated polymers;
- Thermally-activated delayed fluorescence (TADF) materials;
- Multifunctional fluorophores for chemical sensing and biological imaging;
- Inorganic nanocrystal – organic dye hybrids.
Senior Research Fellows
Carol Hua (University of Melbourne)
- Stimuli Responsive Chemical Sensors.