The Exciton Science Winter Seminar will take place on Thursday 30 June and Friday 1 July in the New Horizons Building at Monash University.
The workshop will be split across two days.
Thursday will be designated for different training opportunities, including:
- project management training provided by Meta PM;
- finance for directors training provided by Australian Institute of Company Directors;
- a DECRA/Fellowship writing bootcamp provided by Empirical Research and Development;
- an EDI session on Navigating Multicultural Names provided by Globalise Consulting; and
- an Optimising Respect workshop provided by En Masse.
These training sessions are filling fast so get in quick to secure your preferred spot.
Please note the Project Management Training is now full. If you would like to be added to a waitlist, contact Kate McGeoch firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to select your second preference in your registration in case no position becomes available.
Friday will be dedicated to research, with a number of spots available for fellows and students to present, committee meetings and a Key Note address from Chief Investigator A/Prof Girish Lakhwani.
Attendees are invited to join their colleagues for dinner at The Notting Hill Hotel from 5.30pm on Thursday 30 June.
Please register your attendance at Eventbrite by Friday 24 June (link coming soon).
The event is for ACEx members (including CIs, PIs, AIs, researchers and students.
The Centre can provide financial support to carers for this event. Find out more at excitonscience.com/carers-fund